SR Subspecialty Telerad Partners was designed by physicians for physicians to support member group practices with teleradiology on an as-needed basis. The service enables any of SR’s 26 radiology group practice members, representing more than 1,400 radiologists nationwide, to meet their subspecialty final read standards into the evening.
A few key elements that differentiate the SR Subspecialty Telerad Partners service from conventional teleradiology services include:
- True subspecialty final reads from board-certified, US-based teleradiology physicians
- Rapid turnaround times for both stat and routine reads
- One-call access to teleradiology physicians for consults on final reports
- Dedicated support staff including experienced IT and clinical quality experts
- Clinical quality standards maintained at a level consistent with SR’s 25 member groups
SR Subspecialty Telerad Partners is owned and operated by SR physicians, which makes it uniquely suited to be transparent and culturally aligned with a member group’s existing business relationships, and keep any service or communication issues to an absolute minimum.